Our Dedicated Staff Members Are Always Available To Talk- and To Listen!
Crestview Healthcare Residence offers a multitude of services and amenities designed with the sole purpose of nurturing our residents’ emotional well-being, and making them as physically comfortable as possible.
- A Licensed Social Worker available to listen to resident needs, serving as a liaison for social services.
- The Activity Director planning daily individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects.
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects.
- Local Clergy and Ministers providing the opportunity for optional worship and religious activities.
- Our in-house Beauty Shop available for our ladies – and barber services are available for the gentlemen.
- Fine Dining with special diets prepared and served as prescribed by the Resident’s physician.
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily.
- A Registered Dietitian consulted for general menus and therapeutic diets.
- A Food Service Supervisor ensuring the quality and appeal of our meals.
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants.