Let the expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provide your loved one with exceptional around-the-clock nursing care. The bright and airy rooms, beautiful surroundings and the staff’s friendliness and warmth will make residents and families feel like they’re at home.
Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Caregivers specialize in Alzheimer’s Care and Respite Care. In fact, the Protective Alzheimer’s Unit is a key feature of Crestview’s Long-Term Care services. This Unit provides residents with a safe feeling of familiar routine and emphasizes the importance of engaging patients with memory loss in activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free. Crestview’s Respite Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each and every guest and their family. They are designed to provide an overall wonderful experience for the resident receiving care and a much needed break to the primary caregiver!
Services and Amenities of Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Bellmead, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our skilled nursing & Long-Term Care services!
Bellmead is located in McLennan County and truly gives residents the sense of a close-knit community feeling. At the 2010 US Census, the population was around 10,000. Since Bellmead means “Beautiful Autumn Valley,” native inhabitants gave that name to the region.
Bellmead, TX Resources:
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse can take many forms and often goes unreported, since many victims are afraid to speak out about what they faced. When a loved one is in a nursing facility, you rely on the staff to provide them with the care they need and deserve.
- Greater Waco Area Museums & Attractions – If you’ll be in the Greater Waco area, make sure to check out this great resource with a wealth of information about local attractions! You’ll never run out of things to do in the Greater Waco Area!
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse – While many nursing care facilities provide excellent care and a nurturing environment, there are many that do neither of these. Neglect and abuse is a very severe problem that could lead to unexplained death, serious injury and preventable illness.