Let the expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provide your loved one with exceptional around-the-clock nursing care. The bright and airy rooms, beautiful surroundings and the staff’s friendliness and warmth will make residents and families feel like they’re at home.
Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Caregivers specialize in Alzheimer’s Care and Respite Care. In fact, the Protective Alzheimer’s Unit is a key feature of Crestview’s Long-Term Care services. This Unit provides residents with a safe feeling of familiar routine and emphasizes the importance of engaging patients with memory loss in activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free. Crestview’s Respite Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each and every guest and their family. They are designed to provide an overall wonderful experience for the resident receiving care and a much needed break to the primary caregiver!
Services and Amenities of Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Beverly Hills, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our skilled nursing & Long-Term Care services!
Beverly Hills Resources:
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse – Caregivers and healthcare providers for the elderly and disabled are duty-bound to ensure the health and safety of those in their care. You trust their caregivers to lookout for and watch over your loved one when you are unable to.
- Friends of the Waco-McLennan Country Library – The Friends of the Waco-McLennan County Library’s strives to improve the quality of life in the Greater Waco community through support of the Waco-McLennan County library system.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – The easiest way to find out about abuse or neglect is to have an open and honest conversation with your loved one. Make sure you give the resident every opportunity to tell you about neglect or abuse.