Let the expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provide your loved one with exceptional around-the-clock nursing care. The bright and airy rooms, beautiful surroundings and the staff’s friendliness and warmth will make residents and families feel like they’re at home.
Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Caregivers specialize in Alzheimer’s Care and Respite Care. In fact, the Protective Alzheimer’s Unit is a key feature of Crestview’s Long-Term Care services. This Unit provides residents with a safe feeling of familiar routine and emphasizes the importance of engaging patients with memory loss in activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free. Crestview’s Respite Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each and every guest and their family. They are designed to provide an overall wonderful experience for the resident receiving care and a much needed break to the primary caregiver!
Services and Amenities of Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of China Spring, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our skilled nursing & Long-Term Care services!
China Spring is an unincorporated community in McLennan County that is part of the Waco Metropolitan Statistical Area. In 2010, the community’s population was about 5,150. Settlement of the area began in 1860, with the community being founded shortly after that in 1867.
China Spring, TX Resources:
- About Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease – Alzheimer’s disease is a very complex illness, especially since it is unlikely that any one sole remedy will be found to delay, prevent, or cure it. Consequently, current treatment and research focus on several different facets of the disease, including helping people maintain mental function, managing behavioral symptoms and slowing or delaying symptoms.
- Waco & the Heart of Texas Calendar of Events – Residents and visitors are able to experience a plethora of fun and exciting events and activities throughout the Greater Waco Area! With so many unique events that span a wide array of interests, there is truly something for everyone.
- Care Options for Alzheimer’s & Dementia – Deciding on care services for a loved one with either Alzheimer’s or dementia can be a tough decision. Get information on all aspects of choosing the best type of care for your loved one, including care providers, residential facilities, senior housing, respite care and more. With Alzheimer’s, there is no one-size-fits-all option, so it is important to know all of the options before making any decisions.