Let the expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provide your loved one with exceptional around-the-clock nursing care. The bright and airy rooms, beautiful surroundings and the staff’s friendliness and warmth will make residents and families feel like they’re at home.
Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Caregivers specialize in Alzheimer’s Care and Respite Care. In fact, the Protective Alzheimer’s Unit is a key feature of Crestview’s Long-Term Care services. This Unit provides residents with a safe feeling of familiar routine and emphasizes the importance of engaging patients with memory loss in activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free. Crestview’s Respite Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each and every guest and their family. They are designed to provide an overall wonderful experience for the resident receiving care and a much needed break to the primary caregiver!
Services and Amenities of Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Elm Mott, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our skilled nursing & Long-Term Care services!
Elm Mott, TX Resources:
- Cameron Park – Cameron Park offers a wide range of fun activities to residents of the Greater Elm Mott area! With so many fun activities, you’ll never be bored at Cameron Park.
- The Basics of Long-Term Care – If you’re deciding if long-term care is right for your loved one, make sure to check out this great resource! It provides basic information about you long-term care so you can understand what long-term care entails and can begin to think about how you will handle the need for long-term care before making the tough decision about how to best care for your loved one.
- Resources for Alzheimer’s Caregivers – If you’re caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, there’s no need to feel like you’re alone. There’s a wealth of support out there, covering everything from general caregiving assistance to specific topics such as financial support.