Let the expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provide your loved one with exceptional around-the-clock nursing care. The bright and airy rooms, beautiful surroundings and the staff’s friendliness and warmth will make residents and families feel like they’re at home.
Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Caregivers specialize in Alzheimer’s Care and Respite Care. In fact, the Protective Alzheimer’s Unit is a key feature of Crestview’s Long-Term Care services. This Unit provides residents with a safe feeling of familiar routine and emphasizes the importance of engaging patients with memory loss in activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free. Crestview’s Respite Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each and every guest and their family. They are designed to provide an overall wonderful experience for the resident receiving care and a much needed break to the primary caregiver!
Services and Amenities of Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Hewitt, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our skilled nursing & Long-Term Care services!
Hewitt, TX Resources:
- About Long-Term Care – Long-term care is when a person requires assistance with thier physical or emotional needs over an extended period of time. This will most likely involve helping a friend/relative with activities or needs that healthy, active people take for granted and can include a wide range of tasks, such as dressing, feeding, answering the phone and doing laundry.
- Deciding on Long-Term Care – The decision about placing a loved one in a facility is never an easy one to make. There are many important factors and opinions to take into consideration. No matter what the situation is, the whole family should be involved in it.
- The City of Hewitt, TX – Great resource for anything and everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Hewitt! Wide range of topics are covered, including city council, fire department, parks, library, economic development and more.