Let the expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provide your loved one with exceptional around-the-clock nursing care. The bright and airy rooms, beautiful surroundings and the staff’s friendliness and warmth will make residents and families feel like they’re at home.
Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Caregivers specialize in Alzheimer’s Care and Respite Care. In fact, the Protective Alzheimer’s Unit is a key feature of Crestview’s Long-Term Care services. This Unit provides residents with a safe feeling of familiar routine and emphasizes the importance of engaging patients with memory loss in activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free. Crestview’s Respite Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each and every guest and their family. They are designed to provide an overall wonderful experience for the resident receiving care and a much needed break to the primary caregiver!
Services and Amenities of Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Lacy Lakeview, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our skilled nursing & Long-Term Care services!
Lacy Lakeview is in McLennan County. At the 2010 IS Census, the population was around 6,000. The city is part of the Waco Metropolitan Statistical Area. Lacy Lakeview is comprised of the combination of two independent communities, Lacy and Lakeview, and a third independent city, Northcrest. In 1953, Lace and Lakeview merged to form a common city government and Northcrest merged with Lacy Lakeview in 1998.
Lacy Lakeview, TX Resources:
- Managing Alzheimer’s Disease – Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease that gets worse over time, and the course of the disease can greatly vary from person to person. For instance, some people nay only have the disease for the last five years of their lives, while others may have it for as long as 20 years. Learn about what managing the disease and what you should discuss with your healthcare provider.
- Rehabilitation Centers for Elderly Stroke Victims – When an elderly person has a stroke, the key to recovery is a good rehabilitation center! Learn what to look for in a care center.”
- Lacy Lakeview Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber’s goal is to improve the quality of life in the Lacy Lakeview community. Membership benefits include receiving a monthly newsletter with news about the city and chamber.