Let the expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provide your loved one with exceptional around-the-clock nursing care. The bright and airy rooms, beautiful surroundings and the staff’s friendliness and warmth will make residents and families feel like they’re at home.
Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Caregivers specialize in Alzheimer’s Care and Respite Care. In fact, the Protective Alzheimer’s Unit is a key feature of Crestview’s Long-Term Care services. This Unit provides residents with a safe feeling of familiar routine and emphasizes the importance of engaging patients with memory loss in activities that are engaging, purposeful, and stress free. Crestview’s Respite Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each and every guest and their family. They are designed to provide an overall wonderful experience for the resident receiving care and a much needed break to the primary caregiver!
Services and Amenities of Crestview Healthcare Residence’s Long-Term Care include:
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or helping with activities and projects
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Woodway, TX will experience optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our skilled nursing & Long-Term Care services!
Woodway, TX is in McLennan County. At the 2010 US Census, its population was around 9,000. Woodway is part of the Waco Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city was founded in 1865 by Civil War veteran Burl Kendrick. During the late 1800s-early 1900s, the majority of social activities for the area took place at Whitehall Church and Whitehall School (both closed in the early 1900s – the school in 1918 and the church in 1924).
Woodway, TX Resources:
- Respite Care – People frequently provide loved ones with unpaid assistance to help them remain in their own homes for as long as possible. While these caregivers love their loved ones, providing unpaid around the clock care can get exhausting! Respite care provides the caregiver with the break they need, while making sure their loved one receives the care and attention that they need and deserve.
- Alzheimer’s Treatment Options – Although there is no cure for Alzheimer’s, there are many treatment options and actions you can discuss with your healthcare provider to better manage life with the disease. Each stage of Alzheimer’s presents different challenges, so it is important to frequently discuss medical and care-related options, as well as safety issues, with your caregiver.
- The Humane Society of Central Texas – The Humane Society of Central Texas is an advocate for overall the community goal of achieving and maintaining no-kill status. One way this is accomplished is through providing adoption, rescue and foster opportunities for the homeless animals at the Animal Shelter. The Society is a great resource when it comes to all things about pet ownership.