The expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provides you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health.
Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
Our state-of-the-art programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Offered 7 Days a Week
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Stroke Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy
- Secure Memory Unit
- Respite Care
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- A Licensed Social Worker available to listen to resident needs, serving as a liaison for social services
- An Activity Director to plan daily individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- An in-house Beauty Shop for ladies and barber services for gentlemen
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of China Spring, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services and how affordable it can be!
China Spring, TX Resources:
- China Spring Independent School District – China Spring is served by the China Spring Independent School District, a public school district based in China Spring, TX. The District is comprised of 4 schools – China Spring Elementary, China Spring Intermediate, China Spring Middle and China Spring High.
- Nursing Home Neglect – There are many high quality nursing home facilities across the nation; there are also those who place profits above patient care. Find out what the true signs of nursing home neglect and abuse are.
- Winter Driving Tips for the Elderly – As we age, driving becomes more difficult, and can especially be difficult in the winter. Once temperatures drop, wet, slick roads can quickly freeze, which causes the roads to become icy and dangerous.