The expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provides you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health.
Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
Our state-of-the-art programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Offered 7 Days a Week
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Stroke Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy
- Secure Memory Unit
- Respite Care
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- A Licensed Social Worker available to listen to resident needs, serving as a liaison for social services
- An Activity Director to plan daily individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- An in-house Beauty Shop for ladies and barber services for gentlemen
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Lacy Lakeview, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services and how affordable it can be!
Lacy Lakeview, TX Resources:
- Lacy Lakeview Departments – Wealth of information about the various departments in Lacy Lakeview, including fire department, police department, municipal court, public works and more!
- Winter Driving Tips for the Elderly – Driving becomes more difficult as we age, and can be especially difficult during the winter season. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when the temperature drops, which causes roads to become icy and dangerous.
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse – Caregivers and healthcare providers for the elderly and disabled are duty-bound to ensure the safety and well-being of those in their care. You trust these caregivers to watch over your loved one when you can’t.