The expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provides you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health.
Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
Our state-of-the-art programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Offered 7 Days a Week
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Stroke Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy
- Secure Memory Unit
- Respite Care
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- A Licensed Social Worker available to listen to resident needs, serving as a liaison for social services
- An Activity Director to plan daily individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- An in-house Beauty Shop for ladies and barber services for gentlemen
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Robinson, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services and how affordable it can be!
Robinson, TX Resources:
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – The easiest way to uncover abuse or neglect is to have an open conversation with your loved one. Give the resident every opportunity to tell you about neglect or abuse they faced.
- Nursing Home Neglect – It is illegal for nursing homes to neglect or abuse its patients and residents. There are both state and federal laws in place to protect nursing home patients and residents, and to guarantee them certain rights.
- The City of Robinson, TX – One stop resource for everything there is to know about Robinson! Information available includes public works, police, volunteer fire department, parks & facilities, community service, chamber of commerce, planning & community development and more!