The expert team of clinicians at Crestview Healthcare Residence provides you with exceptional rehabilitative care to assist in accelerating your recovery and reaching optimal health.
Our individualized programs are designed to help you make a quick transition back home. This is achieved through our Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) plan, a highly effective clinical program that integrates cutting-edge rehabilitation equipment, evidence-based treatment procedures and advanced therapist training.
Our state-of-the-art programs focus on providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition to providing 24/7 skilled nursing care, our personalized and comprehensive services and amenities include:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Offered 7 Days a Week
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Stroke Management
- Pulmonary Care
- Specialized Wound Care
- Restorative Care
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy
- Secure Memory Unit
- Respite Care
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Transportation To Physician Appointments
- Assistance and Guidance with Medicaid
- A Licensed Social Worker available to listen to resident needs, serving as a liaison for social services
- An Activity Director to plan daily individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects
- An in-house Beauty Shop for ladies and barber services for gentlemen
- A Food Service Supervisor to ensure the quality and appeal of all meals
At Crestview Healthcare Residence, residents of Woodway, TX will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes.
Contact us today at 254-753-0291 to learn more about our Subacute Rehabilitation services and how affordable it can be!
Woodway, TX Resources:
- Bathroom Safety Tips – Accidents in the home account for approximately a third of all accidents to seniors, with more accidents occurring in the bathroom than anywhere else.
- Carleen Bright Arboretum Events – With over 8 acres in the southeast devoted to botanical gardens, The Carleen Bright Arboretum is known as The “hidden jewel of Woodway.” It features a certified Monarch Way-station, pond with babbling waterfall, rose garden, two McLennan County Master Gardener demonstration gardens and more!
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse can take many forms and often goes unreported, because many victims are afraid to speak out. When a parent or loved one is in a nursing facility, you depend on the staff to provide them with the care they need.